Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pokemonfriendshipbraceletpatterns

Agro Expo Dog Eyes Blue, Gabriel García Márquez's first

Thanks to our catalog on Amazon Castilian of the only store ebooks ebooks priced, I had access to the collection of short stories by García Márquez , All Stories . Some of the books and had read it, but others, like this "Eyes of a blue dog." Go ahead
my absolute madness with this writer, I was reading in a row Hundred Years of Solitude the first time I faced him. This author is part of my personal trinity of writers in Castilian, along with Borges (another master of the short distance) and Vargas Llosa (although the latter is already in creative decline.) What I'm
. The first thing I say about this collection of stories is that I have struggled to find the Gabo I know. The first story, very convoluted, barely hint at the history, entangled in the beauty of the shape and forgetting the magic of the fund. Stories in Baroque excess and not just the "color" so special and characteristic of García Márquez. However, from own Blue Dog Eyes beginning to be recognizable, becoming fully and Nabo him, the black man who was waiting for the angels for my taste the best of all .
appear in this book and some of the obsessions of the writer. We met with Colonel Aureliano Buendia in a couple of cuts, even tangentially, Macondo also appears, being the central landscape of Monologue of Isabel watching it rain in Macondo er and, of course, death . At the beginning of a much more active role, and as we go by between the accounts being part of the motivation of the characters. In the aforementioned Nabo, the black man who was waiting for the angels , the author plays with time, but also with madness as an interlude between the deaths and traditional images as the choir of angels. The account bill is exemplary and closing satisfy you and the taste of reading something that will transcend time.
In short, a book for my taste starts a little weak but is gaining height as they reeled off stories, up close with some of the best Colombian Nobel laureate has written.

0 comments:

Post a Comment