Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wisdom Teeth Prices Calgary

The coup de grace to the chambers of commerce in 2011

Photo: http://almeria-confidencial.blogspot.com
Go ahead, possibly in this area I would not be as I like neutral. I've spent almost 15 years of my life (in two different periods) working in the Chamber of Commerce of Almeria from which I was director of service training first, and the research service in the longest phase of my presence there, between 1998 and 2008. But I think it is fair to ask an obvious question: the decree of December 2010, which was part of the second package of measures against the crisis is a shot in the middle of the eyes of the cameras, a summary execution in which there has been no trial, or last confession and no possibility of appeal.

Actually, I do not doubt that the government's intentions are good and I really think this way makes life easier for businesses. Do not go into disquisitions or numbers in a showing that companies are paying all or most pay ridiculous amounts. Nor do I come to assess whether the cameras have done their job (that they had determined by law). I will not even consider the stupidity of these corporations or not when simply to garner sympathy or respect for the boundaries of their respective companies.
What I want to show here is the way in which they have committed their summary execution. The overnight and without warning. Had not been on much as they leave a minimum margin to regroup, rethink or even liquidation. Would not only result in that decree ends clarify the ownership of the assets of the cameras in case of dissolution, or the situation in which officials would be cameras, a rara avis , which however is still flying, because there are few.

Instead it was decided to cut the roots out the source of funding for the cameras: Camerale quotas that had previously been certified with the law of 1993 (which replaced the very seasoned and unconstitutional law chambers, 1911) . Thus denied any room. The newly elected full, which today no longer represent anyone (or almost nobody, only companies that expressly show their willingness to belong), have the ballot to make their structures or liquidate profitable corporations, if It is possible, given the curious nature of private entities of public law. It is clear that some will survive, especially those who have managed to monetize their services, those who have been able to get a market price of the services provided to their constituents: the organization of trade fairs and conferences, information services, commercial, foreign trade consultancy and training. These two chapters also regulated by law but others (almost certainly all small) end up disappearing, their assets liquidated to pay compensation to their workers or in the hands of government tutelantes.

In any case, the measure is surprisingly inconsistent, because I was supposed to do the same with professional bodies, some much less useful than the cameras themselves, which, however, there are compulsory licensing and to exercise certain professions ( In fact, membership is a prerequisite for obtaining high activity in the Treasury). It also would have been consistent with the average of the cameras and the Directive on the liberalization of services would end the monopoly regulated pharmacies, or the tight fiscal monopoly. Why some and not others?

Finally and in summary: chambers of commerce have earned other end than this one. Thanks to them, many companies have entered international markets, thanks to them, many companies have trained their workers and cadres, because they have met the economic realities of many provinces, and there have been heard through the voices of their surveys companies. Thanks to them, many laws have improved, and through them have made some progress on infrastructure. Rest in peace
chambers of commerce and is on the conscience of his executioners the way they were finadas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment